Project Help Request Guidelines
If you would like my assistance promoting your project or study to the online sex worker community, please email me with the following information:
- Your name, website, organization (if any), and a brief description of your project, including where you plan to publish the results, if known.
- The population you are looking to connect with.
- A clear call-to-action: phone number, link to a website or survey, etc.
- The length of time you are asking me to promote for. A day, a week, a month?
I will take the following qualifications into consideration before I agree to promote your project:
- I understand your project and its value to the sex worker community.
- I can easily translate your call-to-action into social media content. Sending me text to cut-and-paste or an image I can drag into a tweet is ideal.
- The scope, parameters, and time commitment for the participants is clearly stated. Examples: "Massage Parlor Workers: Please take my online survey on violence in the workplace-- it should take approximately 10-15 minutes." "I am looking for male-identified escorts for a 30-minute phone interview on intimate relationships. Your answers will be kept anonymous and confidential."